Tuesday, November 1, 2016

OC Walk To Remember 2016

          
 


We participated in the Forever Footprints OC Walk to Remember for the first time on October 8th. It was such a special and heartbreaking event to honor our Jesse and 400+ babies named on their Big wall. Before the 5k walk started, every single name was announced. I walked up after his named was announced and was given a single white rose. I was bittersweet to participate, it felt so good to do this for our son and look forward to it every year now. I just wish I had my baby in our arms and doing things with him. We had the letter j balloon with us and when we reached the end of the walk, the balloon got loose. I was so upset and that's when I got really overwhelmed and started crying. I watched as it flew away in such a playful and felt it was a little sign from him. We miss you so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment